ABOUT THE SHOW
THE SHOW – A TRIBUTE TO ABBA
You have seen the rest, now see the best! There is no doubt that this is the most authentic ABBA show to date, featuring original band members including Ulf Andersson & Janne Schaffer (among others).
It’s like ABBA never left.
THE SHOW has performed more than 5 times as many shows than the original ABBA (130 vs. 714 as per 7th May 2017) and for more than 2 million people worldwide (40 different countries – see below).
The biggest show was in Sao Paolo with nearly 70,000 people! ABBA still sell around 2 million records a year. This show packs all their greatest hits into a 2 hour musical extravaganza. THE SHOW follows the ABBA story from their Eurovision beginnings all the way to major chart success. It is performed by Sweden’s Waterloo, a world renowned group who bring ABBA to life, together with The National Symphony Orchestra of London conducted by Matthew Freeman.
THE SHOW has had phenomenal success around the globe reaching audiences in India, Spain and the USA, climaxing with 3 sold-out performance at the famous Hollywood Bowl (2004, 2009 and 2010). This new production from 2007 with even more epic lighting, sound and vision, have had its world premiere at London’s Royal Albert Hall on Wednesday 26th September 2007 and was completely sold out!
The show kicks off at the tail end of the 60s when Bjorn, Benny, Agnetha and Frida meet to play together for the very first time. Throughout the course of the production, the audience is led on a magical journey through the rise and rise of ABBA. Featuring classic songs such as Waterloo, SOS, Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, Money Money Money, Knowing Me Knowing You and many more, this promises to be the must-see event.
THE SHOW is:
Waterloo – THE best ABBA band ever
Original Musicians of ABBA
National Symphony Orchestra of London
Conductor Matthew Freeman
The Press Wrote:
* “Brilliant ABBA Show” – Jyllandsposten, Denmark
* “ABBA Clones” – Tages Zeitung, Germany
* “Mama Mia, ABBA is still alive” – Varden, Norway
* “I hope the original four see the show and become proud. They could hardly have done it better themselves” – Dagbladet, Norway
* “Totally faultlessly ABBA Show and all most too perfect” – NWT, Sweden
* “Truly unmissable” – Now Magazine, The UK
* “So convincing they even get the blessing of the real ABBA” – Daily Mail
* “Absolutely the best ABBA since ABBA” – The official International ABBA Fan Club
* “A 2 hour musical extravaganza” – Bent Magazine
* “There is no doubt that this is the most authentic ABBA show to date!” – Irish Times
* “Super Trouper!” – The Sun
THE SHOW has toured:
USA, CANADA, FINLAND, ESTONIA, NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK, HOLLAND, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, LUXEMBURG, SWITZERLAND, BELGIUM, ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, IRELAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, SPAIN, ITALY, INDIA, JAPAN, THE PHILIPPINES, KAZAKHSTAN, MALTA, CYPRUS, MOROCCO, FAROE ISLANDS, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, BRAZIL, TURKEY, RUSSIA, CHINA, UKRAINE, POLAND, LATVIA and FRANCE.
Keep a close eye on the tourlist of this website and Do NOT miss the next opportunity to see THE SHOW – looking forward seeing you soon.
Kenneth Svoldgaard – Producer
CSB Island Entertainment ApS